Background

My photo
Los Angeles
Une Petit Chouette means "Small Owl" in French. That's me.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Brotherly Love

I'm super stoked...


My little brother is coming to visit me in Los Angeles by himself for the first time.
Since booking the flight, I have been concocting various plans to treat him to the best week of sibling fun ever known to man...or 16-year-old-boys.

The latest of my ideas is to turn the garage (or at least my side of it, since I share it with my neighbor) and the back patio area into a BBQ fun zone.  All I need to make my hosting dreams a reality are:








1. Pig Terracotta Grill - World Market
3. Paper Lanterns - Luna Bazaar
4. Red/ White Meditation Beach Chair - World Market
5. Pompeian Red Adirondack Loveseat Collection - World Market
6. USB Amp Speaker - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment